The aim of the project was to reduce the social exclusion of various groups of adults by involving them in attractive educational activities, to promote and motivate continuous learning and improvement.
We achieved this through these tasks:
- development of opportunities for low-skilled adults to participate in economic activities and improvement of the daily life quality by strengthening personal competencies and soft skills
- promotion of creative powers, communion and more active involvement in the society-cultural life by implementing educational programs with relevant content, attractive methods and flexible forms
- partnerships and cooperation between adult educators of different types of organizations at the local and international level in the development of the diversity of educational content, increasing its quality and accessibility.
The objectives of the program were achieved through planned activities and developed products:
- During «Creative laboratories: developing personal competencies (IPC) and inclusion through ethnocultural education (ITEE)“ an international group of andragogues, trainers, psychologists, digital technologies, entrepreneurship, ethnoculture specialists, masters of traditional crafts will design the content of both programs (listed below) and supplementary materials (descriptions / scenarios of optional modules; methodology):
Association «Aukstaiciai Cultural Society“ was responsible for the organization of creative laboratorie „Inclusion Through Ethnocultural Education (ITEE)”, educational programm “Increasing Adult Lifelong Learning Inclusion Through Ethnoculture and Traditional Crafts“ concept, content and methodology. Training logistics plan for program “Increasing Adult Lifelong Learning Inclusion Through Ethnoculture and Traditional Crafts“ and trainings in Lithuania; creating of 2 virtual lessons and 1 relaxs breaks video; scenario of creative workshops for project partner teams, adult educators and learners «Green Ethnoculture»; organization of traditional craft workshops; The final theatrical event of the project for project partners, participants, Panevėžys city and surrounding communities.
Panevėžys Education Center was responsible for program „Development and Improvement of Personal Competencies and Soft Skills” concept, content and methodology; final preparation of both programs in accordance with the requirements of non-formal education programs, accreditation and publication in the register of non-formal education programs. Translation of both programs into English and presentation to project partners. Training logistics plan for program „Development and Improvement of Personal Competencies and Soft Skills” and trainings in Lithuania; forum “Erasmus: Cooperation and Partnership” in Lithuania; organizational part of creative workshops for project partner teams, adult educators and learners «Green Ethnoculture»; organizational part of the final theatrical event of the project for project partners, participants, Panevėžys city and surrounding communities.
The last partner meeting in Panezevys (Lithuania) we discussed in detail the results of the project, the successes of implementation and management, the problems encountered during the project and how they were solved. The partners will agree on the procedure and responsibilities for completing the final report.
- The practical training program “Development and improvement of personal competencies and soft skills” (40 hours). Adults learners will become smarter users of services provided institutions, various organizations, companies, will have greater opportunities to participate more actively in economic, cultural and social activities. This will reduce their exclusion due to insufficiently flexible and accessible education systems, social, economic and geographical barriers.
- Educational program «Increasing adult lifelong learning inclusion through ethnoculture and traditional crafts“ (32 hours of theoretical-practical training + 32 hours of creative independent tasks). Will be inspired freedom of expression, promote initiative and entrepreneurship of learners and educators, create preconditions for new creative partnerships in various types of socio-cultural activities at the local, national and international levels.
- 4 virtual lesons for traditional crafts.
- 3 relaxing breaks videos.
- Pilot trainings for both programs (a total of 10 groups, 130 participants);
- Creative workshops for project partner teams, adult educators and learners «Green Ethnoculture»- will encourage the preservation and dissemination of ethnocultural heritage, green /environmental-friendly activities, develop participants’ intercultural competences, strengthen citizenship, raise the quality of organizational culture, build long-term and sustainable partnerships.
The project objectives and expected results directly respond to the selected general and specific priorities.
Espacio Técnico de Innovación y Formación SL. was responsible for situation analysis, synthesis and summary report; training logistics plan for program «Development and Improvement of Personal Competencies and Soft Skills” and trainings in Spain; frame for virtual lessons and creating of 2 virtual lessons; forum “Erasmus: Cooperation and Partnership” in Spain; online conference for dissemination of project results in local community.
Asociación Juvenil Almenaras will be responsible for the organization of creative laboratorie «Improving personal competences (IPC)”, training logistics plan for program “Increasing Adult Lifelong Learning Inclusion Through Ethnoculture and Traditional Crafts“ and trainings in Spain; frame for relaxs breaks video and creating 1 relaxs breaks video; admins project pages on Facebook; online conference for dissemination of project results in local community.
All the activities of a Small-scale Partnership took place in the countries of the organisations participating in the project.
The first meeting is dedicated to the detailed discussion of project activities, schedules, clarification of the functions of project partners.
During 1st meeting, in Castelldefels (Spain), the partners were discussing aspects of the project: focus on reporting and financial aspects, on development activities plan, monitoring, dissemination. The first project event – „Creative laboratories: developing personal competencies (IPC) and inclusion through ethnocultural education (ITEE)“ -also be discussed in detail during the first meeting.
Also took place 3 online meetings: at 6th, 11th, 15th monts of project